Saturday, July 01, 2006

On the road again...

Assuming I find an Internet cafe in one of the towns over there, I'll be able to continue this story soon enough. My mind is spinning with thoughts about surfacing, categorizing, vlogging, volunteering, aggregating, and the chaotic democratizing of story-telling exploding all over the web. Maybe some travel will clear my cache.

When I get my next opportunity I need to explain to the boys about the relationship between mosquitoes and water. They seem to have drawn the conclusion that the swarms in our backyard were attracted by their water gun fight. My mind was elsewhere, but my ears recorded their conversation when it happened several nights ago. It just resurfaced now.

One thing I have none of now is peace. My life is agitated, the pace I maintain is frightful. As computers and humans merge, we'll have to solve this 7-24 problem. Okay, outta here...



Happy holiday weekend, everyone, especially my dear volunteers. Get wet if you can.

Also, an update via Brad's Cool Blog, current post, comment two: Welcome Esmond!

1 comment:

David Weir said...

Thanks, Kate. I'm not familiar with LLP?