Saturday, July 23, 2011

Mid-Summer Celebrating


A year ago this weekend, it was time to celebrate two grandsons' birthdays and we did so in a park in the East Day.

That Two-Birthday-Weekend has rolled around again, so we're off to a party for the boy who turns two tomorrow today, followed by a party for the boy who turns three today tomorrow.


If you can follow all of that, you can also decode the concerned story about the fate of caged pigeons written by my young SPCA camper. "If I were rich, I'd adopt all of the animals at the SPCA," she told me.


We have a list of cruelty free companies on the refrigerator now. She si auditing everything I buy by brand -- from shampoo to kitchen products.

She's been making clay models lately.

-30-

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

love the clay models- did she do the cat? Very well done! A big happy birthday to the two grandsons!!