Monday, April 01, 2013

One Day's Story

The older I get, the more I realize that life is made up of not much more than little moments, even though when we tell our stories, we often seem to focus on the big moments. Today's little moments included taking a different route to my youngest son's school after his carpool ride fell through.

We got there on time!

A little success.

Later, my youngest daughter and I walked to a sports store and bought her a new pair of soccer shoes. A little big moment, since her shoe size is now 10.5 (women's) she has topped out of options. "I hope my feet don't keep growing, Daddy," she said to me.

Baseball season started today. After a night of rain, the sun took over. Everything little and even trivial except on another level, as big as it ever gets in this life.

-30-

No comments: