Sunday, October 05, 2014

Weekend Story

I ended up finding tickets for $309.20 each for Aidan, Dylan and Zaira to come home for their six-week Christmas vacation. That's a pretty good price, given the limited options on the MSO-SFO route.

Julia and I are set to fly away and visit them next weekend in Missoula, my first trip anywhere in a long time, and I'm excited. I am hopeful we can take a road trip next Sunday to Glacier National Park. But mainly, I just want to see my two youngest sons for the first time in two months.

We've never been apart from each other for this long their entire lives.

Aidan wants to take Julia to his Psych class on the Monday, which will be her first taste of college. Given how well she is doing in high school so far, as a sophomore, she may have more options as to where to go than the boys had, possibly including U-C, Berkeley, where her three oldest siblings earned their undergraduate degrees.

Despite that, maybe she'll choose Montana also? All good.

The Giants are up two games to none in a five game series with the Nationals.

Enjoying the heat.

-30-


No comments: