Thursday, July 11, 2019

Routines

I'm starting to develop new routines, which is probably natural as we age. I get up around 8 and make breakfast -- coffee and a bread product, usually an English muffin with butter, or toast or a bagel. Maybe some fruit.

Then I settle into a writing regimen, working on my memoir. I'm not at all sure anyone will like this, let alone want to publish it. But I'm writing it anyway.

Later, it is time to sit out in the sun, which here is plentiful. If a New Yorker has come, I'll read that. If I realize that I need something for the house, I'll order it from Amazon.

Lunch is typically a cheese quesadilla with salsa.

In the afternoon, a nap, then more futzing with the memoir. I realize I have no idea about what level of detail to provide.

Half a century is a long time. It is challenging to recall.

Then, it's on to TV -- news, sports, movies. 

Dinner can be anything -- iy depends whether I'm alone.

Bedtime arrives soon enough as I anticipate another day.

-30-

No comments: