Sunday, December 08, 2019

Mirrors

Woke up at 5. More rain!

My big sister called me last night -- they are back in Arizona now. My eyes don't hurt today. I don't want to go to my neurologist appointment Tuesday but Aidan is going to make me go.

I'm in touch with friends. I'm also wrapped in blankets. Forget the blanket part.

We're all good at certain things but not others. I just plain out love people so I'm very good at forming relationships. Nothing gives me more pleasure than connecting with other people.

When it comes to breakups, in the romantic sense, I'm extremely skilled there as well, though I'm not proud about that. All the breakups feel like mainly my fault.

Relationships, romantic or not, have three elements: person one, person two, and the connection between them. If I could write about anything, it would be about that -- the connection.

-30-


No comments: