Saturday, December 15, 2007

Rock Stars

If you were hanging around my place tonight, you would have been hearing the latest in rap and rock, because those are the musical languages of our teenagers. I have to confess, I like "their" music, and it's starting to be my choice on the radio, not just theirs.



Daddy Rap Rock, that's my new moniker. After the kids have been dropped off at their Mom's, I'm still moving to their music, wiggling around while, of course, remaining a responsible adult at the wheel of my car.

There is nothing surprising about that. I've always been a child of rock 'n roll. Give me a beat, babe...



The child beauties in my house tonight inspired me to write something or another that just might be, well, "inspiring," which my princess, aged nine, told me tonight is one of her favorite new words.

-30-

No comments: