Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Central Issues



It's autumn now here in the Mission. The air is cooler, the sun has settled into a different angle that no longer blinds us in evenings from the west, and the kids are well into their school years.

This brief period with my older daughters and their sons on-hand continues, bringing a lot of creative chaos to the flat. Their friends show up as well, introducing new things to our lives.

The little kids are ecstatic, of course. My oldest son tends to find a way to show up on weekends.

The photo above is from our very first time together this calendar year. I've upgraded my Google account, so this is the first of my photos to return.

To those users who reacted with anger and disappointment at my musings of whether to continue this blog, I have definitely decided to continue writing here.

-30-

No comments: