Monday, October 05, 2009

Photos To Return Soon

So I bit the bullet and upgraded. Now I have much more storage space for the photos displayed here that so many visitors have told me they like. Whenever I'm being obscure with my intentions, which is often, or messing around with double entendres, some readers may find the photos much more useful than my purposefully provocative wordplay.

It's only a twenty-spot a year for this increased capacity, and I have to admit, I like the photos better than the words much of the time myself.

As for the idea of deleting any posts or photos, I am disinclined to do so.

If I did, that material would be lost forever. And this is a memoir-in-process.

What I need to figure out (suggestions are welcome) is how to preserve all of this work in some form less fleeting than that provided by Google servers, however robust and universal they may now appear to be.

And not by having to cut and paste all of this content onto a disk or something primitive like that. I want a cookie-cutter solution.

Google, get working on that!

-30-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Phew -- I was getting worried that you weren't continuing -- excellent.