Wednesday, June 10, 2015

New Boots Arrive

I do not mean to sound like a consumer (a term I hate) but part of my job as a parent is helping my kids get the things they need. I probably blogged about this last fall when I visited the boys in Missoula and bought them boots.

But those were cheap boots, and Dylan's broke a while back.

This weekend we identified and ordered some well-constructed boots. They arrived today and here he is, trying them on.

He says they fit great.

I know this sounds like a tiny post from a journalist like me, but lately I have been as interested in the tiny domestic details of my life as the big journalistic work we are also doing. There's news on that front too but maybe for another post.

For tonight, I am happy my youngest son has a new pair of boots!

-30-

No comments: