Sunday, November 08, 2015

White Butterflys

It rained again last night and the sky is cloudy today. We are starving for water around here, so this is welcome news.

I went to Safeway this morning to stock up on meals for Dylan and me, and also to buy a lot of canned foods and water. Why? I have finally been convinced that I should be better prepared for the aftermath of an earthquake or other disaster.

So now I have a dozen or so cans of soups, beans, corn, artichokes, potatoes and fish in the cupboard. I already have lots of water, candles, and matches.

Not much other news. A huge fire near here this morning.

Aidan solidified his insurance in Missoula for his car yesterday. They had their first snow of the season this week.

Julia doing well in Napa, as far as I can tell.

My team of interactive producers (4) all got huge raises this week from KQED. I have been pushing for this to happen for many months. One of them, Olivia, broke into tears when she got the news. That was the highlight of my week.

-30-

No comments: