Monday, February 05, 2007

Oral Sex is Great but Reality Just Sucks



Many times, I am so overwhelmed by the various information resources that have come to my attention recently that I don't even know where to start.

But, tonight, I want to alert readers to:

* a great story list about post-Katrina Louisiana and Mississippi.
* an incredible watchdog site on the trial in Washington, D.C., that could bring down the Bush administration.
* an informed person's guide to oral sex.

***

Okay, I am kidding about the third one. But, you have to admit it's a pretty good keyword phrase (oral sex), which is one of the ways websites attract audiences from the vast, restless audience out there searching for...something or another.

You know, I think I owe those who may follow these keywords some insights. So, I'll do my best. My only sexual experiences are heterosexual, so I suppose I am no use to gay men. But for those (men or women) who want to service their girlfriends or wives in this way better, I do have a few suggestions.

First, the environment matters. If you know your woman, you'll know that she feels safest letting go in either the dark (likely) or the light, outside or inside (probably), with music on (likely) or in the quiet. Maybe drugs or alcohol or maybe not. Maybe naked (probably) or maybe with clothes simply rearranged. Maybe whispering fantasies or maybe keeping utterly quiet (likely).

Whatever her preferences are, remember this, tweaking a woman's nipples is closely related to the birth-like contractions that approximate orgasms, so do not neglect these places as you lick, bite, blow, and otherwise stimulate her most private places.

As for men, we're easy, right? I don't pretend to speak for my brothers, but for me, I also have to feel safe to enjoy getting a nice blowjob. In fact, it can take me a long time to climax, because my background convinced me women don't really like to do this. It appears this has changed recently, but I wouldn't know too much about that, since I try to date women only within my own demographic, i.e., the Baby Boom, rather generously interpreted.

So if you are a woman and you want to please your man, learning how to take as much of him in is a really good idea. Think about it. Men enter and thrust, but whatever is left outside the warm, wet environment we are seeking is rather, how to say, unattended.

It must be very hard to deep-throat a man, because you have to suppress any gagging impulse. But this can be done, and I have the experience to prove it. In fact, according to my partner on that memorable occasion, my shot went straight down her throat without her even feeling it! Maybe that was our greatest moment, as a couple? We were in Greenwich Village, a place where such things have often, no doubt, occurred.



***

I do apologize for the digression. Maybe that was my bold reach for new readers, or maybe I just have a tendency now and again to issue TMI. Whatever, it's done now. (Oral Sex searchers can depart now. Have a nice night.)

Meanwhile, to return to my main purpose tonight, there is an excellent collection of good articles about the post-Katrina Gulf coast here: New Yorker archive .

***

Have you been following the perjury trial of "Scooter" Libby in Washington, D.C. Some incredible evidence has been introduced into the record. Here are a couple explosive exhibits:




To fully appreciate what these hand-written notes by Dick Cheney mean, please follow this link: Truthout. org. (Thanks, Kelsey.)

***

What, say you, does this serious political commentary have to do with oral sex? I ask you, dear reader, to think back one President, and you'll see what I am suggesting. Who's worse, a brilliant and well-meaning man who succumbs to sexual temptation; or a rich guy over his head, "morally" pure but very possibly a war criminal in history, should any of those who have brought us to this juncture ever be brought before the World Court.

-30-

No comments: