Saturday, March 17, 2007

Impressionism vs. Contemporary Realism



It would be fun to claim this as deliberative art, but the truth is my hands are shaky when I hold a camera, thus this result.



More of the same.



Meanwhile, my athletic 12-year-old cleaned my clock today on our backyard basketball court. He shoots with a deadly precision I have never achieved in my life. Swish, swish, swish. What a star!
\


Meanwhile, inside my house, my daughter was doing sit-ups and other exercises. I gather that her soccer coach's admonition -- that she should become more "challenging," i.e., more aggressive, has hit home.



Meanwhile, my aspiring film director discovered David Mamet's book about film directing.


At the end of the day, these little people are kids, sweet kids, carrying so many hopes and dreams not only of their own but of their parents, as well...

-30-

No comments: