Monday, June 18, 2007

Mondayisms



The biggest news here on the west coast of this continent is that my grandson, James, is producing his first tooth! You may be able to make it out by clicking on this photo. (Remember, all photos expand upon your click.)



Here our little star is with his Dad.



Among other local news, Julia's flower girl dress arrived today. This is her second chance as a little girl to play this role and she is very excited. But, for now, she is camping in the mountains, so I'll have to wait to show her it this Saturday when she gets home.



Ahem. My "art" continues to evolve here, as the heat fades and a giant wave of white fog towers above Twin Peaks, soon to blanket this city.



I cracked up my Safeway clerk tonight by noting that the looming fog was our fate. After all, we've enjoyed days of tropical-like heat. "We'll pay for it," I told her. She said she was going to quote me on this mattter.



Please don't be bored by my colored bottles. I'm working something out here.

Meanwhile, Apple's stock continues to soar.

-30-

No comments: