Sunday, February 15, 2009

Grandsons in the North Country



This is Luca. He's been here for roughly half a year, but he already has one of the brightest smiles on the planet, much like his lovely Mom. Back when I was a reporter for Rolling Stone, I used to carry her around much as she now carries him. I'll never forget the way she would strain to position her little face so she could feel the wind rushing through the Haight from the Pacific.



This is James. He is also a beautiful young man, now at the grand age of two. Sources indicate he is an irrepressible ball of energy, which wasn't really true of his lovely Mom, who was rather more of a Buddha type toddler. In fact, she was so gentle that one time as I sat her on a couch to take her photograph, the flash was enough for her to fall over backwards, legs high in the air!

-30-

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

And are these the same grandsons who have built a snow man this winter? How wonderful- they are absolutely adorable...and now I have to get back to my work which as you can tell by my endless comments I am trying to avoid at all costs-= normally I like my work- but today it is numbers- accounting- administrative things- HELP!!! Maybe a few more updates before I head back to the vicious task of making those numbers line up properly like good little soldiers.