Sunday, January 05, 2020

Happy Birthday James!

Today is my oldest grandson, James', 13th birthday. I called and talked with him a while ago and he sounds great! Such an impressive young man, polite and articulate.

Being retired affords me the possibility of seeing my grandchildren more frequently and I intend to do so.

Hopefully I can stay in the Bay Area, remain healthy, avoid falls and sell my memoir to a publisher. Another hope is I can find some consultant income, which will extend the time I can rely on my own income to pay my bills.

On my mind: When I get home later this week I need to start reducing the number of my possessions -- radically. One part of this is to go through the file boxes, one by one. Another aspect is to decide what to do with my books. If I can get everything down to the bare minimum, it will be much easier to move eventually.

-30-

No comments: