Monday, July 23, 2007

What is killing me



One photo by me and five by Junko.



My life is so flawed, despite the joy that must be evident in these photos, that I feel like an idiot.



Sometimes I think we are at war, the creative people vs. the logical people.



We do not understand each other, and maybe we never will.



The only hope, I feel, for romantic spirits is to connect with each other and defend our type against the relentless march of the robots who threaten to render us all irrelevant.



I'm certain I cannot fit into the logical future; my sort can only be comfortable in a more ambiguous world.

Can I say it? I hate what some people do to me, never apologizing, blaming me, it is so unfair. It's hard for me to post this, but if the shoe fits, wear it, baby. And from now on, please leave me alone!

No comments: