Wednesday, July 19, 2006

On a movie set

There are actors running around my house, setting up scenes for their latest movie. We have a small family business I've not previously mentioned in this space, Weir Dudes Production, whose first movie, Light-sabers in San Francisco, was an instant hit. Judging by the props I see emerging from various closets around here, tonight's film involves rich (little) women, art thieves and (small) men in Russian hats and sunglasses.

It's anothet hot night in San Francisco, though I understand the rest of the country has been truly sweltering. Here, more fruit swells and drops to the grass; flowers unfold in pots, and everyone dresses in lighter clothes. We go through gallons of carbonated water these days, as well as watermelon and other fruits.

A couple actors just stopped by.


Rich lady.


Russian art thief.

I've been informed I have a non-speaking role as a policeman. How appropriate. So I must leave you for now, but will try to come back online later, after performing my role in tonight's performance.

(later)

Okay, I'm back. Here's a shot on location on this hot city night...



And, finally, back in the editing suite...

No comments: