Sunday, July 16, 2006

Take a look at me now 1.1

Finally, maybe I am ready to move on. I can feel a difference. Suddenly I'm noticing women and meeting them in new ways. And I'm interested in seeing them again. I'm open now.

All of this is new. They said it would happen. It's happening.

San Francisco's weather is perfect for some new friendships to emerge, and maybe love too. It's warm and sultry; the city is cooled by the sea breezes at night. Everything that can bloom is doing so; flowering trees with purple and white blossoms, new greenery pushing up through the soil; a mother duck with a bunch of furry chicks waddling around under the trees.

In our yard, the plums are red and ripe and plump, hanging heavily; and the apples are still green but growing bigger every day.

There's a softness in the air, the lovely scent of new possibilities. I'm open and I'm ready. What I had with J. was good, but it is gone. It's over. She never writes, she never calls. As far as I can tell, she only rarely thinks of me. Therefore, she's moved well on and probably notices others much as I am now doing.

Life can't stand still. I'm restless, and I like women -- a lot. Whether as friends, lovers, partners or colleagues, I enjoy their company. So the next stage of my life will be as it is meant to be in the natural order of things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»