Thursday, January 24, 2008

Tree Full of Robins


Click on this image, and you'll see what I saw, early this chilly morning. Over a dozen Robin Red Breasts hanging out in my apple tree.



Later today, in the Safeway parking lot, I shot this photo of the steam from General Hospital seemingly unleashing our stormy sky. But of course it did not.



Among the most intriguing news stories moving tonight, AFP is reporting that "U.S. scientists have taken a major step toward creating the first ever artificial life form by synthetically reproducing the DNA of a bacteria..."

"Oh no," I say. SciFi meet Future Shock.

Meanwhile, one of my favorite little mags, Jewcy.com has posted a great interview tonight with the genius behind one of my favorite websites: Found Magazine.

Found Magazine's Editor Tells Us His Secrets

This excellent piece is by Elisa Albert. I really like her style.

-30-

No comments: