Thursday, June 27, 2013

F&F

Throughout my life and my career, whenever I sense I am on the verge of a big transition, personally or professionally, I have become extremely agitated.

I have not lived the life my parents would have chosen for me -- a life with far more certainty and security than mine has turned out to provide. Instead I have chosen a life of constant uncertainty and insecurity, but also one that allows great bursts of creativity.

But there have been times I regretted these choices, especially in recent years.

They (both my parents and all of my kids) would have liked it to be far less chaotic and strange, I'm sure.

Nevertheless, the life I have chosen has often delivered surprises, both good and bad, and now I sense I soon will enter a new phase in that journey.

More news soon. Plus this blog will never again become public. This is strictly a Freinds and Family blog -- please never share this content with anyone without my permission.

Thank you.

-30-

No comments: