Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy Year New

Well, there goes 2014! Here, it was a good year, with the arrival of Daisy Julia Comolli a highlight almost a year ago. She's been walking since taking her first steps on Thanksgiving.

Aidan and Dylan moved away to Missoula and their first year of college.

Julia adapted to her sophomore year in high school. She said she would like to add classes and graduate after three years because she feels ready for college now.

Laila and Loic and their three beautiful children hosted many of our family get-togethers and I hope to go to their house again tomorrow, the first day of 2015.

Sarah and her three beautiful chldren moved to San Jose, closer than Sacramento!

Peter and Claire are moving to Pasadena in March.

The Giants won the World Series -- again.

An epic drought, the worst in at least 1,200 years, has been punctured a bit by huge winter storms.

I feel older, tired much of the time, but grateful for my family and my job. I managed to save money for my "retirement" this year; I was doing the math today.

It is what passes for cold out here, but many of you have much worse weather.

Bless all of my family and friends and anyone who happens to pass by this blog.

Feliz año nuevo!

No comments: