Sunday, December 06, 2015

All Okay Here

A nice long talk with Aidan in Missoula today about an essay he is writing about a recent Margaret Atwood novel about the dystopian future for our species. I love the way he thinks about fiction. He is a very good writer.

I also appreciate the intellectual development that happens for our kids during a college education at a quality state institution. I can tell he is in good hands. He is growing and changing.

It is cloudy and a bit rainy here today. We keep hearing that a record El Nino is on the way, which would change the dynamics here during this historic dry period. I love the rain -- hell, all Californians love the rain at this point.

I'm just doing the laundry and about to cook myself an omelette. A very quiet Sunday here in S.F.

-30-

No comments: