Saturday, February 16, 2019

Sushi

My wonderful friend Tomoko, who stops by for tea about once a month, today brought me a tray of Nigiri Sushi -- delicious!

Tomoko, her husband, Nobu, and daughter, Reina, live in San Mateo. She drives up here on Saturdays to take Reina to Japanese lessons. She says Reina is getting quite good.

Anyone who knows me knows I love languages. I believe they don't really translate, so every language is a rainbow of expression on its own.

Laila says Sophia read a kids' recipe in French today and made some muffins! She says they are delicious...

-30-

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That’s great! More proof the kids understand lots more than they speak, as yet!
Love, Kath

Anonymous said...

That’s great! More proof the kids understand lots more than they speak, as yet!
Love, Kath