Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Blogs I like (now with links)

For those interested in some of the creative ways others are using blogs, please check out the following:

The Sweet Life
(Shea is in Oakland, and writes about post-breakup life from a woman's point of view with a fresh voice and an ear for language.)

Kinga Free Spirit
(This amazing blog from a Polish woman who hitch-hiked around the world came to a tragic end last week when she died from an illness.)

Tiredlings
(The group of us who gathered at Wired/Hotwired/Wired Digital a decade ago have scattered to the winds, but you can track many of us here.)

Brad's Cool Blog
(My friend Brad has apparently turned his site over to the youngest blogger on earth, his son Esmond, now a week old.)

Dan Kreiss
(My friend Dan is an incisive political thinker who has helped me in establishing my blogs.)

World Thought
(This anonymous young journalist doesn't post often but when she does, it is among the best-written, most thoughtful material I have seen.)

Inside Gaza
(I am reposting this link, from inside Palestine. In our present world, there is no reason to rely exclusively on the major news media to find out what is happening. People who do not get a fair shake, like the Palestinians, are taking matters into their own hands with blogs.)

No comments: