Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Fred Does New York

New York City



Warm, humid, cloudy and breezy here on the Upper West Side, I finally got out for some air. Central Park is half a block away. I found a quiet bench from which to observe the runners, bikers, the homies and hikers.



Lot's of big dogs in this part of New York. These two didn't move the whole time I stared at them. Couldn't see any USB ports for me to plug into, so I kept my piece in its case.

Looks like the Yankees are in for a dip in their fortunes. Boston is the new dynasty, we think. In the National League, lots of young teams are emerging, none younger and more exciting than the Rockies.

Colorado v. Boston? Nobody predicted this World Series. The weather may be great but baseball's all over in New York this year. No Mets and no Yankees. Just me and the dog-walkers in the park.

-30-

No comments: