Tuesday, October 01, 2013

News: Sun Sets Dramatically

To be honest, I never thought I would make it to today, as a blogger. This blog started in such different circumstances, so long ago, and I have purposely shrunk the distribution list so much that I have no idea why anyone would want to keep reading it any longer.

So many times, I thought about killing this off. What purpose does this serve? I do not have the time or energy to share the kinds of thoughts and emotions I used to post about now that I am working again. I'm too exhausted at night and too busy during the day.

Then again, every now and again I notice something beautiful.

Tonight it was the sunset. The few of you who have ever been here with me in this place and looked west know how inspiring such a moment can be.

Maybe that is enough of an excuse for a post?

-30-

No comments: