Friday, October 23, 2015

Online Shopping

The back part of this week was dominated by virtual commercial activity around here.

First, on impulse, I ordered Google Cardboard, a sort of virtual reality prototype that is very cheap. Dylan will probably help me assemble it later tonight.

Then, since his third birthday party is this Sunday, I ordered a size 3 soccer ball for Oliver. That arrived today.

I got a message from Julia that she would like a sweatshirt, maybe for Christmas. I ordered it today and she will get it next week, a few days after her 17th birthday.

Tonight, Dylan and I ordered Indian food from Spicy Bite, which arrived a bit ago and we have consumed about half of it.

As close as I have followed and covered the tech revolution, it still amazes me how much the Internet has changed our lifestyles. None of this would have been possible 21 years ago.

Now it is routine.

-30-

No comments: