Friday, May 15, 2009

The Boy Who Loves Pigeons



"Live in the moment." Easy to say, harder to do.



Moments vary. Some pass quickly; some seem to drone on like a boring lecturer.



Today I got cabin fever. Normally, I'm happy eating my meals at home; posting to my blogs at home, and managing all my parenting tasks from home.



Not today. I felt restless; I needed some action.



It's not always easy being a man. Less than seems to be the case with most women, we often appear to have little control over our bodies or our desires.



When I get restless, at this point of life, I know what it is I need, although I'm not necessarily sure how to get it.



Sometimes music can help; sometimes a visit to an art museum. Sometimes reading a book; other times watching a movie. Then there are the times no substitute, no metaphor will handle the situation.

At times like that I better hope there's a willing friend somewhere nearby; otherwise, I'm a cruiser for a bruiser, trouble waiting to happen, a male on the hunt. It all sounds good but it never works out.

Never.

Back to the books and back to the music. Back to the art and back to the garden. Back to the cabin, get ice for the fever. Nothin' is gonna happen, no one is gonna help. You gotta just suck it up and move on, man.

-30-

2 comments:

セレブラブ said...

セレブ女性との割り切りお付き合いで大金を稼いでみませんか?女性に癒しと快楽、男性に謝礼とお互い満たしあえる当サイト、セレブラブはあなたの登録をお待ちしております。

夏フェス!! said...

夏フェス一緒に行ってくれる人募集!!夏の思い出一緒につくろぉ☆ megumi-0830@docomo.ne.jp 連絡してね♪