Tuesday, October 29, 2019

Electoral Nightmare Scenario

From the Post:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/a-nightmare-scenario-for-2020-a-tie-that-cant-be-broken-its-conceivable/2019/10/28/38879e20-f9a6-11e9-ac8c-8eced29ca6ef_story.html

I read the Post and the Times every day. In that way, I'm sure I'm old-fashioned.

This story presents a fascinating scenario -- an electoral tie in 2020. The Supreme Court needs to rule in two cases before then to prevent this from occurring.

***
My sweet daughter Sarah Daisy visited my yesterday afternoon.

We cried a lot, reviewing our lives. She is divorcing her husband, Larry. She is taking her three beautiful boys to visit Laila and family in France for Thanksgiving. James (12), Leif (10) and Oliver (8) are wonderful grandchildren. So polite and well-brought-up.

The kind of boys with the potential to make great men. Thanks to their Mom.


-30-

No comments: