Wednesday, April 01, 2020

Family Updates

Aidan and Kelsey moved into their apartment today, on Bush Street in San Francisco. I spoke with them by phone and they sound excited. It is partially furnished; they have no dishes or sheets and covers yet.

Aidan says on almost all of his EMT shifts thy go right by Cadence, my assisted living facility in Millbrae, on their way to Mills Hospital, which is my hospital system. He said he helped transport a coronavirus patient recently.

Here, the three of us adults match up with the three children as we help them with their schoolwork. It is not homeschooling exactly, because their teachers are assignment regular schoolwork, but it has the feel of homeschooling.

Phone conferences are daily events: Luca spoke with his San Jose cousins tonight.

I'm feeling stronger and am heartened by the large response from old friends to my Facebook posts, all of which appear here first.

-30-

No comments: