Friday, February 22, 2008

My other blog's a ...

...lot more potentially profitable than this one is.

In order to be able to continue to afford the relative luxury of this personal blog, I am hoping to succeed at building traffic behind my professional blog at b/Net.

And, while it would be unethical for me to ask you to visit the advertising sponsors of this blog, which would make me a little bit of money, there is no conflict for me to urge you to visit my b/Net blogs early and often.

That's because unlike Google AdSense, my compensation at b/Net is entirely based on traffic + comments + votes and other user data.

So, if you wish to help this modest entrepreneur, this unlikely businessperson find a small stream of revenue, please visit my latest post about the business of media, and/or the previous entry as well, plus the first of the series.

Thank you!

No comments: