Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Sweet Love Stories.2 (Fluffy Cats)

Here is another in my series of posts from the past. This first appeared on August 10, 2006.



Last night was hot in the city. You could sit out on your back balcony in a t-shirt, talking and laughing into the night, as we did. It felt magical.

To me, finding love always feels like magic. I never expect it. When it happens, the world stops turning while I start spinning out of control. She and I stay up all night; we can't get enough of each other. Just looking at one another brings a smile to both of our faces.

At the same time, this is so difficult you both start to feel physically sick. It upsets your balance; you feel out of control.

But I like that feeling. Everything is intensified, agitated, hyper-sensitive.

There's a lovely soft water color painting posted at the top of this blog. It's called "Fluffy cats." These soft, simple brush strokes capture the feel of new love...

-30-

No comments: